Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Itinerary

Well I leave my home Wednesday morning 10 a.m. I planned to take this trip this week since April. I just purchased my flights. I spent days and days pulling my hair out. I have always been a last minute guy. I am surprised I got as good of a deal as I did.
I purchased a one way ticket to Los Angeles, CA (LAX). I leave Kansas City, MO (MCI) at 12:20 p.m. I land in Minneapolis, MN (MSP) at 1:45 p.m. I have a one hour lay over and land in Los Angeles, CA(LAX) at 4:23 p.m. I purchased this one way flight on cheapoair.com for $144.20. I will be flying Delta. I will leave Lax July 15th at 11:30 p.m. I will be landing in Seoul South Korea (ICN) at 3:50 a.m. I have a six hour lay over in Seoul. I leave for Beijing, China (PEK) July 17th at 9:30 a.m. I arrive in Beijing, China (PEK) at 10:35 a.m.

2 comments:

  1. Well Jo-Ma , I see you at the Airport on Wednesday . Looking forward to it . You pick a route that I love to take , over Seoul to Shanghai . We can talk over a nice cold one , because .. boy has it been HOT here in LA and Palmdale .
    See you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. MiFeng, Yeah it has been brutally hot here in Kansas City as well. So I could use a couple cold ones. See you then.

    ReplyDelete