Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Flights So Far.

Well here I am sitting at Seoul International airport. This Journey has been long and rough so far. From Kansas City to the Twin Cities not a bad flight. Not to much of a lay over either. I love inernational airports and all the different languages you hear its amazing. The second leg of the trip was a little bit harder. I had an old man sitting in front of me. I understand if you wanna rest and set your seat back but this guy weight at least 400 lbs. So the seat came way back. I was sitting in the last isle so I couldnt lay my seat back. It was a very uncomfortable ride. So I thought Lax was a crap hole of an airport. When you get into the international terminal there is one or two places to get a beer. And count it two outlet it just didnt cut it for me. It is Los Angeles right not small town america.

No comments:

Post a Comment