Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Beginning


In 2005 I may have mad the biggest mistake of my life. I ended things with a girl that was perfect for me. (her and I are still good friends) She did everything for me. I broke things off with her because I met a girl at the gym I was running. Well needless to say things did not work out between this girl and I. So I saw an ad for Chnlove.com I said what the hell. I had always been attracted to asian women. So I signed up. At first it was fun and new, I sent some admiration letters and received some. Nothing ever really panned out though. My Profile sat dormant for years. I would go in and play refresh my profile but never spent more than two or three days at a time on there.

I had dated numerous women between 2005 and 2009. Some girls I was really into. We all know how that works out. The girl I was into wasnt that into me. Im not going to sit here and try to speculate why. At the beginning dating was fun and exciting. But around 2008 i was ready for something more substantial.

I had been dating this great girl. We met in october, 2008. She was a korean girl, born in Seoul and adopted and raised in Iowa she was a super down to earth girl and we had good times together. There were a few reasons she called it off. She was used to dating older men with money, I had lost my job hell who knows what else. What had set me off though was the lies she told me. She didn't really have to lie to me. The truth would have worked and wouldn't have hurt me as bad. But you know that's life and you move on. So a couple days later I checked out my chnlove account. There it was a admiration letter from a beautiful woman named Xu Le. It was about 5 days old. it was a really flattering letter and was going to post it but i must have deleted it for some dumb reason. I checked out her profile and liked everything that was written about her.

I waited about two weeks before i wrote her back. I was really thinking if there was actually someone that perfect and nice. I print out her letter and read it everyday. I also would log in and look at her photos. Man I thought she was beautiful. I was just thinking why is she interested in me, besides all the obvious things she listed from my profile. So I sucked it up and sent her an EMF message. I used all 6000 words or characters we could use. The Emfs went on till April when we decided to take the next and begin chatting on web cam.(thanks to all the guys who helped me with this.) I decided in April I would go to see her.

I started to fall in love with this girl. The words she wrote to me were so honest and sincere. She was so kind and caring. Then seeing her facial expression via web cam made me smile. She has always told me that she has never known love. She would tell me it was hard for her to tell me how she felt about me. But one day on web cam she told me she was in love with me. It was an amazing feeling.

So here I am starting this blog. I am three days from jumping on a plane and heading to China. I am not a writer so please don't judge.

4 comments:

  1. Josh , it really looks like you have come a long way , to finally find your Dream Lady . I hope that your first meeting will be as successful as it is on Paper and through the Webcam . Looking forward to enjoying your future Blog post's .

    SH MiFeng ( Arnold )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xie Xie Arnold if it werent for you and the rest of the brotherhood I would have lost her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, if the admirer mail she sent you was sent more than 3 months ago, it won't show up but in the admirer mails section, there's a link to find older ones on the top, right. I hope you didn't delete it buddy, hope it's still there.

    ReplyDelete