Friday, July 17, 2009

Jo-Ma's first update .


Hello everyone it is time to get caught up. Well I am really not sure where to start today. I will tell you a little about my flights. From Kansas City to The Twin Cities I flew Northwest. The flight was short and easy. The Flight from the Twin cities to Los Angeles is another story. I sat in row 22 the last row in this particular aircraft, in front of me sat a large man. I thought the last row was very uncomfortable in the first place. Then this guy 400 lbs. leans his seat back and it went at least an extra four inches. The guy was on my knees for three hours. It was the worst. Lax airport is a hole. I walked out of the domestic terminal and walk what felt like three blocks to the international terminal. When I walked in I thought I was going to see chickens and other barnyard animals running around like a third world country. No kidding! The Flight to Seoul S. Korea was very rough and not very enjoyable. About the fourth hour there was an emergency. The girl Comes over the intercom and announces that if there is any medical personnel to come forward to help. I had my EMT training So I decided to try to help. Some of the girls on Korean air spoke decent English so it helped. The girl I helped was suffering from dehydration. No medical equipment on board for that situation. So we got her to were she was feeling better. Big deal for the first international flight. I was unable to sleep through the 15 hour flight. I guess I am not a good traveler. By the way the girls of Korean Air are all beautiful. I watched a few movies none in English haha. Listened to the ipod in English, haha. So landed in Seoul 4am in the morning on the 17th. I lost a whole day of my life, crazy. The Seoul International airport is beautiful. It really is amazing. While I was in Seoul had a Korean coke, and a snickers bar. Not as good as home. I tried to get a little sleep while I was in Seoul but I was to excited and anxious. So my flight left at 9:30 am. Landed In Beijing at 10:30 am on the 17th It was rainy and foggy. I was really worried about my breathing. So we had to fill out a health declaration to the country no big deal I don't have the N1H1 haha. Well I went and retrieved my luggage minus one that was lost @ Kansas City. It was my luggage with my gifts. No matter I was happy I was in China. I am only a few feet away from my woman. Had some money exchanged at the airport and got raped there. So I finally made it to my exit. The way they have it set up you walked out the door and turn right. I was looking to my left looking for Xu Le but I didn't see her. So I keep walking and I hear this familiar voice laughing and yelling. I turn around and there she was so beautiful she ran up and gave me a big hug and kiss. It was amazing to see her. I am happy I am here and it was well worth the wait. I do have pictures but I forgot my cord grrr. JOSH

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your success for the trip there, Joshua! Thanks for posting your story. It is exciting to read your experience... hoping someday I might find myself doing the same.
    Take care and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really sad , it ended this way . I hope I havn't lost a Friend , due to this unfortunate mishap with Xu-Le .

    Hope you're alright Jo-Ma ?

    ReplyDelete